Eyebrows Microblading – Permanent Makeup
￼Microblading is a manual method of implant pigment in hair like Strokes into the epidermis to create the look of Fuller eyebrows. This form of tattooing is the newest in semi permanent make-up
The Top 5 Benefits of Eyebrow Microblading
Eyebrow microblading has become the hottest permanent makeup trend among ladies who live out there in the world. It can be considered as one of the safe and effective methods available for the women to make their eyebrows look full. Here is a list of some of the most prominent benefits that are associated with eyebrow microblading.
1. It can help you save time in the morning
If you spend a lot of time in the mornings to get ready, you can think about going for microblading. It can cut down the preparation time by a significant amount. Most of the women are tired of this ritual process that they will have to go through every single day in order to make them presentable to the world. Since this is a permanent makeup, you will be able to get rid of this hassle for the rest of your life.
2. It can deliver a natural looking eyebrow
Eyebrow microblading is powerful enough to deliver natural looking eyebrows for the people. This can be considered as the main reason why this technique is recommended for individuals who are suffering from hair loss or skin diseases such as alopecia. Cancer patients, who have lost eyebrows due to chemotherapy, can also think about following microblading to get effective results.
3. It doesn’t smear off or smudge
Eyebrow microblading technique has the ability to implant pigments to the first three layers of your skin. Therefore, you don’t need to think about adding any makeup. This would give you the opportunity to take part in a variety of physical activities, instead of worrying about the way you look. For example, your eyebrows would not show any difference after you take part in a hot yoga session.
4. The microblading session would only take about 2 hours
You don’t need to go through any hassle in order to get eyebrow microblading done. It would just take about 2 hours for you to go through the entire procedure. This would provide you with the ability to stop worrying about your eyebrows for the next one to two years. If you don’t go through microblading, you will have to spend about 5 minutes a day to get your eyebrows done. Just imagine the time you spend for within those 3 years. You would realize that the time and cost to do the procedure is totally worth it.
5. It is a painless procedure and can last longer
The procedure that you will have to go through in order to get eyebrow microblading is virtually painless. Most of our clients would say the pain level is 1 to 2 out of 10. You might see that tattoos go from black color to green color along with time. However, you don’t need to worry about anything because such a thing would never happen to your microblading. The pigments that are being used in this painless procedure are made differently. As a result, they are less likely to change the color along with time. Instead, they are designed to fade and lose saturation slowly over time.
Microblading Eyebrows Pre-Care
WHAT YOU CAN NOT DO PRIOR TO SERVICE:
- DO NOT workout 24 hours prior to service.
- DO NOT alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- AVOID sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- AVOID power shakes and power green 24 hours prior to procedure as well as, Fish Oil, and “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements.
- DISCONTINUE ALL Glycolics, Chemical Peels and Retin-A 4 weeks prior to procedure.
- DO NOT USE ANY Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2
- weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. Check your moisturizer, face wash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says acid.
- NO brow waxing or tinting one week before.
- NO LATISSE ON BROWS -Lash hair growing serum (Discontinue for min of 3 weeks)
- YOU HAVE TO BE OFF ANY KIND of Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle as well.
IF YOU GET FILLERS, THEY SHOULD BE DONE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR DONE 6 WEEKS AFTER THE PROCEDURE.
IF YOU USE BOTOX, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED EITHER 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE.
AVOID POWER SHAKES AND POWER GREENS 3 DAYS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE, CAUSES BLOOD THINNING AND HEAVY BLEEDING!
WE DO NOT WORK ON ANYONE PREGNANT OR STILL BREAST FEEDING, NO EXCEPTIONS
If you experience any of these conditions, you are NOT CANDIDATES FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP:
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (No exceptions)
- If you “keloid” scar, you need to ask your doctor (raised scarring)
- IF YOU ARE USING ANY OF THE MEDICATIONS LISTED ON THE RIGHT HAND CORNER IN THE BOX, YOU ARE NOT A CANDIDATE FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP.
ALL PROCEDURES REQUIRE A $100 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TO SECURE AN APPOINTMENT TIME.
APPOINTMENTS ARE BOOKED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS AND ARE NOT
SCHEDULED UNTIL DEPOSIT IS MADE.
**NON-REFUNDABLE MEANS NOT REFUNDED FOR ANY Reason.
Ultimate price package: $350 – Including:
1st Session (1.5 – 2 hours):
This procedure takes about 1 and a half hour and maybe up to 2 hours for first session. First, I measure and draw your brows shape .And when you agree with the shape then I start Microblading procedure. I then use a thin blade and manual tool to draw the hair stroke on your brows base on how direction of your natural hair stroke grow so that way it not damage your real brows hair and it creates a realistic hair – like look. That’s why it’s called 3D because they look real like your brows hairs.
2nd Session (30-60 minutes): Perfection Touch up after 6-8 weeks of the 1st session.
This procedure takes about 30-60 minutes. I go over the hairstrokes that are already done in first session and to make sure the brows achieve perfect shape and look.
6D MICROBLADING AND SHADING:
Ultimate price package: $450 – Including:
1st Session (1.5 – 2 hours) and 2nd session- Perfection Touch up (30-60 minutes)
The 6D is different from the 3D procedure because it incorporates two technique into one, the Microblading and Shading! However, it does create a hair-stroke look as well. The 6D Microblading and Shading is highly recommended for clients who are suffering from alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair loss. This procedure is also recommended for clients who wishes to achieve a fuller eyebrows look as well. The 6D Microblading and Shading package includes two sessions. The first session is the procedure and the second session is the first touch up.
MIRCOBLADING TOUCH UPS
Refresher within 6 months – $75
Touchup 6 months to a Year – $150
After 1 Year – $175
After 2 Years – $200
Full Price After 3 Years