Microblading Eyebrows Pre-Care
WHAT YOU CAN NOT DO PRIOR TO SERVICE:
- DO NOT workout 24 hours prior to service.
- DO NOT alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- AVOID sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- AVOID power shakes and power green 24 hours prior to procedure as well as, Fish Oil, and “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements.
- DISCONTINUE ALL Glycolics, Chemical Peels and Retin-A 4 weeks prior to procedure.
- DO NOT USE ANY Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2
- weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. Check your moisturizer, face wash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says acid.
- NO brow waxing or tinting one week before.
- NO LATISSE ON BROWS -Lash hair growing serum (Discontinue for min of 3 weeks)
- YOU HAVE TO BE OFF ANY KIND of Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle as well.
IF YOU GET FILLERS, THEY SHOULD BE DONE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR DONE 6 WEEKS AFTER THE PROCEDURE.
IF YOU USE BOTOX, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED EITHER 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE.
AVOID POWER SHAKES AND POWER GREENS 3 DAYS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE, CAUSES BLOOD THINNING AND HEAVY BLEEDING!
WE DO NOT WORK ON ANYONE PREGNANT OR STILL BREAST FEEDING, NO EXCEPTIONS
If you experience any of these conditions, you are NOT CANDIDATES FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP:
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (No exceptions)
- If you “keloid” scar, you need to ask your doctor (raised scarring)
- IF YOU ARE USING ANY OF THE MEDICATIONS LISTED ON THE RIGHT HAND CORNER IN THE BOX, YOU ARE NOT A CANDIDATE FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP.
View All Articles
- Microblading Eyebrows Pre-Care
- Olaplex Hair Treatment – Go Blonder and Bolder
- Color Correction
- Hair Coloring
- Keratin Hair Treatment
- Hair Extensions
Hair extensions to give you length, body and color
Romantic Up Do
We have the right wigs for your needs
If you are going through treatments for cancer, alopecia or any other health issues and need a wig, come see us at Teddy Rose Salon & Day Spa. The experts at Teddy Rose recognize the emotional and physical trauma that hair loss causes and work with patients and other professionals to improve their emotional and physical well-being.
Special occasion hairdo
Wigs ready for all your beauty needs
Teddy Rose Salon & Spa and Linda’s Headquarters are excited announce their partnership to meet all your wig and hair needs. If you require a wig or hairpiece for medical or religious reasons, this partnership has the expertise and items you need. We offer same day service for purchase, cutting, coloring and sizing. Using their experience and passion for helping […]
Blonde hues, color with Olaplex
Beautiful long soft curls
Romantic Up Do
Valentines Day is a few weeks away. Book an appointment at Teddy Rose Salon soon!
Color and Cut down on this wonderful client who struggles with alopecia
Before and After Keratin and Color
Amazing transformations with Keratin and some color!
Color with Olaplex
Get great color like this with Olaplex
Nothing like using the right keratin to have hair look like this