Microblading Eyebrows Pre-Care
WHAT YOU CAN NOT DO PRIOR TO SERVICE:
- DO NOT workout 24 hours prior to service.
- DO NOT alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- AVOID sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- AVOID power shakes and power green 24 hours prior to procedure as well as, Fish Oil, and “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements.
- DISCONTINUE ALL Glycolics, Chemical Peels and Retin-A 4 weeks prior to procedure.
- DO NOT USE ANY Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2
- weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. Check your moisturizer, face wash BB or CC creams and makeup primers for anything that says acid.
- NO brow waxing or tinting one week before.
- NO LATISSE ON BROWS -Lash hair growing serum (Discontinue for min of 3 weeks)
- YOU HAVE TO BE OFF ANY KIND of Accutane for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle as well.
IF YOU GET FILLERS, THEY SHOULD BE DONE 6 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR DONE 6 WEEKS AFTER THE PROCEDURE.
IF YOU USE BOTOX, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED EITHER 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROCEDURE OR 2 WEEKS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE.
AVOID POWER SHAKES AND POWER GREENS 3 DAYS PRIOR TO PROCEDURE, CAUSES BLOOD THINNING AND HEAVY BLEEDING!
WE DO NOT WORK ON ANYONE PREGNANT OR STILL BREAST FEEDING, NO EXCEPTIONS
If you experience any of these conditions, you are NOT CANDIDATES FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP:
- Heart Conditions/Pace Maker/Defibrillator (No exceptions)
- If you “keloid” scar, you need to ask your doctor (raised scarring)
- IF YOU ARE USING ANY OF THE MEDICATIONS LISTED ON THE RIGHT HAND CORNER IN THE BOX, YOU ARE NOT A CANDIDATE FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP.
View All Articles
- Microblading Eyebrows Pre-Care
- Olaplex Hair Treatment – Go Blonder and Bolder
- Color Correction
- Hair Coloring
- Keratin Hair Treatment
- Hair Extensions
Careers: Available Job Positions
Nail Technician $10 – $16 an hour or Commission base. Rent space option available. We are currently accepting applications for Nail Technicians AND Nail Technician Apprentices. Obtain your state Nail Technician license while working!… Hair Stylist Technician $10 – $16 an hour or Commission base. Rent space option available. We are currently accepting applications for Hair Technicians
Brazilian Blowout Professional Split End Hair Repairing Treatment
Brazilian Blowout Professional Split End Repairing Treatment, the only in-salon service that instantly strengthens, repairs, seals and protects ends tor 4 weeks in only 10 minutes! Reconstructs & repairs weak, broken strands. Seals split ends, instantly. Protects against heat styling and future damage. Preserves the shape of precision cuts between appointments.